Humanity is in a supercharged period of evolutionary change. We know that we’re in a time where the species of humanity is evolving. Something is happening. Something is shifting, changing. Our DNA is being activated.
A significant part of the solution to our well being can be found in the sacred knowledge from indigenous cultures. For instance, one of the world’s largest pharmacies is the Amazon. Some of the medicine people of the Amazon are master pharmacists and have great knowledge of the many plants. These plants have the power to heal us on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level. This has been a rough ride, and I mean individually and collectively. Gregg Braden, author of “Deep Truth”, has said that there have been more crises in the 1900′s to present day than in the last 5,000 + years. Depending on where you live in the world, you can imagine how these times have affected you, your loved ones and your community. War, sexual abuse, the economic crises, disease and illness, addiction to name a few. Ravaging families and communities.
I could have been paralyzed and bedridden. There are solutions for you no matter what you need to clear within your being and physical body. It takes great strength. You have it within you. Trust yourself. It has not been easy for me in some moments. I have felt great despair. It takes great courage. Be strong. There is help out there. There are spiritually gifted people in all our communities around the world. What God does for some, he can do for all of us. We have to reach up, go within and ask for help.
SInce there is much to share, I will give you headlines to start.
1. Dr. Grossman who was my acupuncturist is a healer and takes people down to Peru to the upper Amazon. I took part in his ceremonies and have taken ayahuasca around eleven times. Each ceremony was profound and powerful. I will share with you some of my experiences.
2. Michael Ortiz Hill has taken many trips to Zimbabwe over the years to be initiated by a Bantu medicine man named Mandaza and became a medicine man. He initiated me on the path of “the water spirits” during three ceremonies in March of 2011. My symptoms left within a couple of weeks.
3. In Bantu medicine dreams play an important role in diagnosis and provide significant information for one’s healing. I have always had powerful dreams and nightmares since I was a child. When I had my first symptoms in November 2004, I was experiencing powerful reoccurring dreams. One reoccurring dream had me waking up in the middle of the night terrified of a substance that was in the air coming through our windows and doors that was going to kill my daughters and I if we didn’t take immediate action. I would sleepwalk and find myself outside on the driveway trying to escape the danger. It was real and vivid. Another one at that time was of me becoming blind. It was terrifying and real. It was happening in my dream. I was screaming “I am going blind.”
4. On 11-11-11 I had a guest visiting, Houman Emami, who is an extraordinary man and medium from a Sufi lineage. He went on a walk with my daughters, and I stayed at home. I was in the kitchen cleaning up and dropped a glass. I knew that I was suppose to stop cleaning, and I sat on my bed to meditate. Houman works with the ascended masters and angelic realms in his energy transmissions, so having him as a guest activated something special for me that day.
During the meditation I saw myself in another time period and century. It was around the time when Christianity thought specific spiritual gifts were evil in Great Britain of today. I was a female, aristocratic and had close ties to the leaders of the kingdom. The people in the village and kingdom were sick with a serious illness. I knew that the government and people in power created them being seriously ill. I knew how to get them well. The people in power became aware that I knew how to get them well, and I died shortly after their awareness of my knowledge. I stayed in meditation for a little while longer. I received a huge gift that day with Houman’s visit.
I truly believe we live in a society that has been controlled by various agendas that are not watching over our well being. Our air, water, soil and food are being poisoned by specific programs and corporations. Although that is the truth, it is, also, true that there are extraordinary individuals and organizations all around the globe that are providing support and solutions for our individual and collective good.
You can change the structure of your food and water by your intent. When you put a high state of consciousness into a field of energy, it affects the field. Nature has everything we need to be well. Diet is important. The more live foods you eat that are not contaminated or genetically modified, the easier it is to hold higher frequencies in your energy field. Chemically, you are better able to hold the higher frequencies. Being in a higher energy field, one is able to be in love rather than fear. Being in a field of love is what actually heals you.
5. I am an empath and sensitive. Since I have done medicine work, some of my spiritual gifts have activated, opened up and become available to me. I have had unusual and extraordinary experiences happen to me since some of the veils have lifted.
For instance, I helped a family member who had a migraine and was in great pain by touching the top of their head for less than a minute. It took me a week to physically heal and clear my energy field from that experience. There are details to that experience which are powerful and interesting. It greatly helped my family member. What is profound and heartwarming is that this family member is an empath, sensitive and gifted healer who has helped me greatly in powerful ways. It is a heartwarming story of clearing and healing ancestral lines which is such a big part of Bantu and indigenous medicine.
It happened to me on other occasions after that experience. I am not interested in having those types of experiences at this time. Going through those experiences was part of my learning and growth process. It is too hard on my physical body.
There are out of the box solutions for each and every person. They do not have to be the same for each person. You have to let go and trust, and be open to solutions beyond your imagination. I believe in magic. I believe in miracles. There are other realities beyond the veils that we don’t see. I use the words “magic” and “miracles”, but for instance, a Bantu medicine man or woman sees it purely as cause and effect. In other dimensions and in more advanced civilizations instantaneous healing is a way of being.
At the start gate believe you as a spirit are well, fully healed and that your body, mind and emotional self can return to wholeness through your consciousness. If you don’t believe you can, ask for help from the highest realms of existence to believe and know deep within yourself.
Everyone has their own unique path. Some people are meant to die when they do. I continue to remind myself to keep letting go, surrender and allow God’s will. What I do know is that there is the possibility to be well for each and every person on the planet.